A good men’s weekender bag is imminently versatile. It can be repurposed for a gym bag, to carry the necessities to and from the office, or as a personal item on a longer trip. For weekend trips, it keeps you much more nimble than a rolling suitcase, and fits snugly under an airplane seat so you never have to gate check it.
Elegantly handcrafted from supple Italian Vachetta leather, Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend bag is the preeminent bag for men with impeccable taste. The Carl Friedrink logo is discreet and the Palissy’s distinctive curved profile not only lends it a classic style, but helps optimize the carrying space.
The bag feature’s Carl Friedrik’s luxurious attention to detail—every tooth in the zipper has been individually brushed and polished by hand before being added to the weekender.
How Big is the Carl Friedrik Palissy Weekend Bag?
The Palissy can fit several outfits plus shoes, making it ideal for a weekend trip (or longer if you’re a light packer).
Palissy Weekend Bag Dimensions:
|49 cm (19.3 inches)
|25 cm (9.8 inches), excluding the handles
|24.50 cm (9.6 inches)
- Spacious main compartment
- Zippered internal pocket plus three open fabric pockets made to hold a wallet, passport, and keys
- Removable wide shoulder strap
- Vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather by Artigiano del Cuoio.
- Handmade in Tuscany, Italy
- Custom, nickel-silver-finished hardware
- Open slip pocket on the front with a contrasting lining
- Handcrafted luxury
- Quality material
- Plenty of pockets to keep you organized
- Quality construction
- Made in Europe
- Available in four classic colors: cognac, chocolate, black, and navy
- 100 day trial guarantees you’ll love the bag or you’ll get your money back
- Size can be a bit small for longer trips or packing multiple pairs of shoes
Price and Where to Buy:
The Palissy Weekend bag costs $845 and can be purchased directly from Carl Friedrik’s website.
Other Stories You May Like:
- Looking for a personal item to go with your suitcase? Check out our review of Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend Bag.
- Want custom luggage that you can design yourself? Read our detailed review of Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase.
- Plastic travel-sized bottles have been the standard for years, but Cadence Capsule has changed the game with its beautifully designed refillable capsules. Read on for our honest review of Cadence Capsules.
- We’ve taken Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase on hundreds of trips to test it out and here’s our review.
- We tested out Lululemon’s trendy Everywhere Belt Bag to find out if it’s worth the money. Read our detailed review.
- After extensive research (and seeing the backpack on many fashionable travelers and commuters), I settled on the Dagne Dover Neoprene Backpack as my go-to personal item for flying. Read on for my honest review.
- Tasman Uggs should be on your radar if you’re looking for a warm, comfortable, and stylish slipper. Read our full review here.
- Can an umbrella be a luxury travel item? It can when it’s the Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella.
- Elegantly handcrafted from supple Italian Vachetta leather, Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend bag is the preeminent bag for men with impeccable taste.