The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag has been spotted on celebrities, style icons, and travelers—this versatile bag has gone truly viral. The bag sells out quickly, but if you can find it in stock, is the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag worth the money? We tested out this trendy belt bag to find out—read on for our detailed review of the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag.
The belt bag is what is sometimes referred to as a “fanny pack.” It can be worn across the waist or as a crossbody bag. It’s available in two sizes, and a variety of colors, from sleek black to eye-catching hot pink.
How Big are the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bags?
The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bags come in 1L and 2L sizes. Here are the differences between the two.
|Everywhere Belt Bag 1L
|19 cm x 5.5 cm x 13cm (7.5″ x 2″ x 5″)
|$38-$48 depending on color
|106 cm / 41.7”
|Everywhere Belt Bag 2L
|21cm x 5.7cm x 14.6cm (8.3″ x 2.2″ x 5.7″)
|114 cm / 44.9”
Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag Pros:
- Water-repellent fabric
- Exterior zippered pocket
- Interior pockets
- Adjustable belt strap features elastic loops to hold excess length
- Stylish design
- Available in lots of colors
- Great quality
- Can be worn as a belt bag or crossbody
Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag Cons:
- The strap looks bulkier than necessary for the bag
- Cannot be machine-washed
How Much Is the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag?
The belt bag costs between $38 and $48 depending on the size and color.
Does Lululemon Offer Free Shipping and Returns?
Yes, Lululemon offers free shipping and returns on all orders.
The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag is also available on Amazon Prime with free 2-day shipping.
How Do You Clean the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag?
The belt bag cannot be machine-washed or dry-cleaned. Wipe down the bag with a damp cloth to clean it and let it air dry.
Is the Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag Good for Travel?
The Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag is great for travelers, as the crossbody design makes it difficult for pickpockets to gain access without you noticing. The bag is big enough to fit travel day essentials (like phones and passports), keeping everything you need close by.
The Best Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag Dupes
If you don’t want to shell out the money for a Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag (or can’t find the color that you want in stock), these are the best dupes:
- Paravel Fold-Up Belt Bag
- Lanuel Waterproof Belt Bag
- Telena Belt Bag
- Vkioip Belt Bag (under $10!)
- Pander two-way zipper belt bag (under $15!)
- Gap Puffer Belt Bag
- Quince Revive Nylon Belt Bag
- Everlane Renew Transit Fanny Pack Belt Bag
- Athleta All About Crossbody Belt Bag
Read More Great Travel Gear Stories
- Looking for a personal item to go with your suitcase? Check out our review of Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend Bag.
- Want custom luggage that you can design yourself? Read our detailed review of Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase.
- Plastic travel-sized bottles have been the standard for years, but Cadence Capsule has changed the game with its beautifully designed refillable capsules. Read on for our honest review of Cadence Capsules.
- We’ve taken Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase on hundreds of trips to test it out and here’s our review.
- After extensive research (and seeing the backpack on many fashionable travelers and commuters), I settled on the Dagne Dover Neoprene Backpack as my go-to personal item for flying. Read on for my honest review.
- Tasman Uggs should be on your radar if you’re looking for a warm, comfortable, and stylish slipper. Read our full review here.
- Can an umbrella be a luxury travel item? It can when it’s the Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella.
- Elegantly handcrafted from supple Italian Vachetta leather, Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend bag is the preeminent bag for men with impeccable taste.