Your suitcase is the one item you’ll take on every single trip, so why settle for something boring and off-the-shelf? Roam Luggage offers custom carry-on suitcases, so you can get personalized luggage designed to showcase your unique style.
We’ve taken Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase on hundreds of trips to test it out and here’s our review.
Roam Luggage Carry-On Suitcase: Custom Luggage
Roam Luggage’s unique hook is that all of its suitcases can be completely personalized. For the carry-on suitcase, you can choose a custom color for the following parts of the bag:
A wide variety of colors are available, including lilac, red, white, bright blue, navy, green, gray, and black.
What Are The Dimensions of Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase?
Roam Luggage’s Carry-On suitcase fits the carry-on requirements of most major airlines.
Roam Luggage Carry-On Spinner Suitcase Dimensions:
Roam Luggage Carry-On Custom Suitcase Key Features:
- Complete personalization
- 360° spinning ball-bearing wheels
- Locking telescoping handle
- Water-repellent zipper
- Eco-friendly recycled lining
- 100-day satisfaction guarantee return policy
- Lifetime warranty
- Included compression boards
- Built-in TSA-approved lock
- Ability to customize every part of the suitcase
- Monogramming available
- Smooth-rolling wheels
- Larger size can fit a lot
- Compression boards and straps help you pack more in
- Pockets on compression boards help with organization
- Stylish colors available
- Durable—has lasted us through hundreds of trips without showing signs of wear
- Doesn’t expand (you’ll need to buy the expandable carry-on if you want more space)
- No pockets except for ones on compression boards
Price and Where to Buy
The Roam Carry-On suitcase is available on Roam’s website for $550.
You Might Also Like These Stories
- Looking for a personal item to go with your suitcase? Check out our review of Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend Bag.
- Want custom luggage that you can design yourself? Read our detailed review of Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase.
- Plastic travel-sized bottles have been the standard for years, but Cadence Capsule has changed the game with its beautifully designed refillable capsules. Read on for our honest review of Cadence Capsules.
- We’ve taken Roam Luggage’s Carry-On Suitcase on hundreds of trips to test it out and here’s our review.
- We tested out Lululemon’s trendy Everywhere Belt Bag to find out if it’s worth the money. Read our detailed review.
- After extensive research (and seeing the backpack on many fashionable travelers and commuters), I settled on the Dagne Dover Neoprene Backpack as my go-to personal item for flying. Read on for my honest review.
- Tasman Uggs should be on your radar if you’re looking for a warm, comfortable, and stylish slipper. Read our full review here.
- Can an umbrella be a luxury travel item? It can when it’s the Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella.
- Elegantly handcrafted from supple Italian Vachetta leather, Carl Friedrik’s Palissy Weekend bag is the preeminent bag for men with impeccable taste.