Aruba beckons honeymooners with its pristine beaches, azure waters, and vibrant culture. For those seeking a romantic vacation without the hustle and bustle of family-friendly resorts, the “one happy island” has plenty of adults-only havens that offer peace, quiet, and loved-up vibes. From secluded boutique retreats to luxurious all-inclusive paradises, Aruba boasts an array of adult-only resorts that cater to the desires of couples and solo travelers alike.
We’ve broken down this guide into two sections so you can best choose the resort that suits you: the best adults-only resorts in Aruba that are not all-inclusive, and the best adults-only all-inclusive resorts in Aruba.
The Best Adults-Only Resorts in Aruba
Aruba is full of exciting adventures and lively restaurants. If you want to explore the island, don’t book an all-inclusive resort where you’ll feel tied down to the hotel. Instead, opt for an adults-only resort that’s not all-inclusive.
These are the best resorts in Aruba for adults only.
Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort
The award-winning adults-only Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort occupies a prime location on Eagle Beach, considered one of the best beaches in Aruba (and possibly the entire world). With 45 suites and 59 guestrooms, this resort is the perfect size.
Bucuti & Tara is designed for romance, catering exclusively to adults and couples 18 years and older. The entire resort is strictly adults-only and discourages large groups. If you’re looking for a quiet and peaceful vacation, this is the place—no weddings with more than four people are allowed so that you can focus on your love story, rather than someone else’s. The hotel’s beach bar is only open to guests, so you won’t have to fight crowds off to get a cocktail.
Bucuti & Tara is also one of the rare adults-only hotels in Aruba that doesn’t charge a resort fee. Although the hotel is not an all-inclusive resort, a complimentary full American breakfast is included in the rate, and guests can book a Dine Around Plan that includes 3-course dinners at a selection of island restaurants, allowing you to explore the best of Aruba’s culinary scene.
Brickell Bay Beach Club
If you’re looking for an affordable adults-only Aruba hotel, check out the Brickell Bay Beach Club. This budget-priced resort is centrally located on beautiful Palm Beach. Room rates include:
- Free in-room WiFi
- $20 casino match-play voucher
- Complimentary beach chairs
Aruba Ocean Villas
The Aruba Ocean Villas are only for adults aged 21 and up, ensuring the property remains an idyllic sanctuary. This is also the only resort in Aruba with overwater villas. At this intimate adults-only resort, seven overwater villas feature private pools, hammocks, and canopy beds.
If you’d rather stay on dry land, there are five bungalows to choose from which are right on the pristine beach.
Santa Lucia Landhuis & Cunucu
For a more authentic Aruba experience, book a private house at Santa Lucia Landhuis & Cunucu. This boutique resort is located on the eastern side of the island, in the lush countryside just outside of Aruba’s National Park. If you’re looking for a hotel close to Aruba’s Reina Beatrix International Airport, this one is just 15 minutes away.
There are just three private villas at the resort, so you’ll feel like you truly have your own private getaway. Each of the colorful houses features a kitchenette, living and dining area, separate bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in bathroom, two patios, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a large pool.
The Best Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Aruba
If you don’t want to leave your room, let alone your resort, an adults-only all-inclusive resort in Aruba will be your best option. These hotels include everything from activities to meals.
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas
If you want a big all-inclusive adults-only resort in Aruba with lots of activities, opt for the Riu Palace Antillas. This hotel is exclusively for guests 18 and older, and is all-inclusive 24 hours a day—so if you want room service at midnight, you can indulge. Everything is included at the Riu, such as water sports, dining, alcohol, exercise classes, and more.
The RIU brand has a bit of a reputation for its parties, so you’ll find plenty of opportunities here to hit the dance floor or rock out with a DJ.
Renaissance Marina Hotel (Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba)
Be careful when you book the Renaissance Marina Hotel if you’re looking for an Aruba hotel that’s for adults only. This hotel is split into two sides, one that is family-friendly (the Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba) and one that is adults-only, the Renaissance Marina Hotel. Guests must be 18 or older to stay at the Marina side.
Guests of the resort will have complimentary access to Renaissance Island, a private island outfitted with romantic cabanas from which you can enjoy the world-class beaches.
The hotel can be booked with just a room, or as a semi-all-inclusive, with unlimited drinks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, included.
More Stories You Might Like
- Looking for an adults-only all-inclusive resort closer to home? Read our review of America’s only private island resort here.
- Set in the painstakingly restored Old Post Office Building, the Waldorf Astoria Washington DC rivals the magnificence of the nearby monuments and memorials. Read our review of the Waldorf Astoria here.
- The Luxury Check In staff have stayed at five-star properties around the globe, and it takes something truly special to impress us. Here are our picks for the 14 Best Luxury Hotels in the World.
- The White Elephant Nantucket catches the eye of everyone coming into the island via ferry. Occupying a prime location on Nantucket Harbor, the hotel’s rolling green lawn, dotted with cushy Arhaus chairs entices guests to walk right off the boat and settle in with a drink. Read our review here.
- After a long day walking all over Manhattan, you stop into Seville for a nightcap, and then take the elevator up to your room. Peace and quiet and a luxury mattress await—to stay at The James New York—Nomad feels like you’re living the life of a wealthy and in-the-know New Yorker (at least for the night.) Read our review here.
- If you’re traveling across the world to see Iguazu Falls, you’ll want to spend as much time there as possible—which means staying at a hotel near Iguazu Falls. The closest hotel near Iguazu Falls on the Argentina side is the Gran Melia Iguazu. The Gran Melia Iguazu is the only hotel located inside Iguazu National Park, and the location alone makes it worth the price. Read our review here.
- Glamping in Texas is the quintessential luxury experience on a vacation to the Lone Star State. Texas, with its vast landscapes and unique accommodations, offers glamping experiences that cater to all tastes. Whether you prefer a rustic cabin in the Hill Country or a chic safari tent near a bustling city, these 18 glamping destinations in Texas promise a perfect blend of luxury and nature. Embrace the Lone Star State’s outdoor beauty while enjoying the comfort and style of these exceptional glamping sites.